The Hospital Accompaniment Response Team, or HART, stays with a sexual assault victim at the hospital and provides immediate care, emotional support, and compassion before, during, and after a medical forensic exam. Find out what it takes to become certified.
Training is only offered at certain times of the year and completion is mandatory before volunteers can begin participating.
Spring Training: CLOSED
Summer Training: CLOSED
• WEEK 1: Thursday 6/3 | Saturday 6/5
• WEEK 2: Thursday 6/10| Saturday 6/12
• WEEK 3: Thursday 6/17| Saturday 6/19
• WEEK 4: Thursday 6/24| Saturday 6/26
• WEEK 5: Thursday 7/1 Saturday 7/3
• WEEK 1: Thursday 9/9 | Saturday 9/11
• WEEK 2: Thursday 9/16 | Saturday 9/18
• WEEK 3: Thursday 9/23 | Saturday 9/25
• WEEK 4: Thursday 9/30| Saturday 10/2
• WEEK 5: Thursday 10/7 | Saturday 10/9
Completing the Victim Advocacy Training through CASFV makes you eligible for the NACP Provisional Credential. Credentialing offers many benefits to those in the victim assistance field. Learn more about the process.
Begin the application process and become a volunteer.
We provide all services without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.